Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My App Smashing Journey


Penny Kuckkahn introduced me to app smashing. The term "app smashing" was coined by Greg Kuloweic and Lisa Johnson. The phrase refers to the process of using more than one app to complete a project. Penny and I decided to create an app smashing recipe for using story as an instructional activity or strategy adaptable in a mobile learning environment.

My first step is to broaden my skills in using a variety of mobile apps. I started with Tellagami, an app used to created a quick animated message. Below is my first creation.


The next app I explored was Pic Collage. This app helps you combine photos, stickers, text and frames to create a collage that can be easily shared. My first collage.









1 comment:

  1. Nice information.. Hi dear, This is an nice and valuable post thanks for this information! Visit web development company at

    Buy Facebook Likes

    ReplyDelete