- The recording audio worked GREAT. Switching to the "Rotate remote" option setting on the app did the trick.The audience question feature worked. I also like the slight vibration when a question comes in and then being able to display the question at the most appropriate time. The vibration does result in a light sound on the recording.
- One thing that did not work as I anticipated, I displayed a poll which resulted in some conversation. This is probably atypical, but my audience did not respond and I think that may be why the poll did not show up on the recording.
- I like the dashboard results especially the poll results. It might be nice to be able to export this information.
Below is the experiment recording
DRAFT WORK FLOW
- Design presentation: outcome, assessment, activities, slides, polls, etc
- Upload presentation slides into Presentain: pdf or Google slides (It takes time for this process, longer for longer presentations.)
- Select presentation on your handheld device. This too takes a few minutes to launch.
- Bring up presentation on Presentain website and enter presentation pin number displayed on handheld device
- Start presentation from handheld device, when ready.
- Show audience website URL for their access to the presentation.
- Your handheld device now becomes a remote control to advance the slides, receive audience questions, select poll questions, and record your audio.
- The audience can down load select slides, ask questions, answer polls, request additional follow-up information.
Join us for Experiment #3, Friday, April 25, 2014, 1:30 PM ET tlt.gs/login